Vi har åpent for fysisk oppmøte, og følger retningslinjene for smittevern.
Se vår temaside om koronavirus.
Coronary angiography with supplementary invasive tests for ischemia and supplementary imaging and physiological diagnostics (including complete left- and right heart catheterisation) with modern equipment securing low radiation dose.
Percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI), including complex cases like cronic total occlusions.
Radiofrequency ablation, both for atrial fibrillation, other supraventricular tachycardias and ventricular tachycardias.
Transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR) (transfemoral, transaortic, transsubclavian) with different valves.
Echocardiography, transthorachic and transesosfaeal examinations.
Cardioversion of rythm disorders.
Coronary CT angiography, noninvasive investigation of coronary disease.
– hip joint replacement, knee joint replacement, Knee Arthroscopy, Spinal fixation, lumbar and neck decompression.
– spinal fusion, laminectomy, discectomy, lumbar decompression, PLDD
– Angiogram, Angioplasty, CABG, Valve replacements, Minimal invasive aortic replacement, Varices.
– hernias, gallbladder
– postbariatric surgery, reconstruction surgery
– Colonoscopy, Gastroscopy, MRI, CT, Health Check Ups.
– Varicose vein, Aortic Aneurysms, Intermittent Claudictatio.