Coronary angiography with supplementary invasive ischemia and radiological diagnostics (included complete left- and right heart catheterisation).
Percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI)
Radio frequency ablation
Trans catheter aortic valve implantation (TAVI)
Echo cardiography examinations
Coronary CT angiography
– hip joint replacement, knee joint replacement, Knee Arthroscopy, Spinal fixation, lumbar and neck decompression.
– spinal fusion, laminectomy, discectomy, lumbar decompression, PLDD
– Angiogram, Angioplasty, CABG, Valve replacements, Minimal invasive aortic replacement, Varices.
– hernias, gallbladder
– postbariatric surgery, reconstruction surgery
– prostatectomy (from medio September 2018)
– Colonoscopy, Gastroscopy, MRI, CT, Health Check Ups.