Become a regular supporter!
Your support makes it possible for us to continue our work to fight tuberculosis in the most affected areas in the world.
Your support makes it possible for us to continue our work to:
- provide a proper diagnosis and treatment for tuberculosis and AIDS patients in Malawi
- ensure that people in Copperbelt in Zambia are able to receive treatment for both tuberculosis and HIV
- inform and treat people who live in slum areas in Nepal
- ensure that more than 20,000 people in Sudan are able to start treatment for tuberculosis every year
- ensure that young people who work in the mines in Tanzania receive the right information about tuberculosis and an opportunity to seek treatment in time
- ensure that children receive a correct diagnosis and treatment
- give health personnel better knowledge about tuberculosis and knowledge of how they can communicate better with tuberculosis patients
- provide support and training for volunteers who help tuberculosis patients in their local communities
- inform and establish support programs for people with multidrug-resistant tuberculosis so that they manage to complete the entire course of treatment
- give patients medicines and social support so that they can remain at home instead of in hospital
- reduce the spread of disease in the local communities where we work
- ensure that important advances in research are made known
LHL International follows the laws and rules for personal data and reservations at any given time.